Sunday 24 June 2012

Sleeping Baby

Freddie has just slept through the night for the 3rd night running, I feel so much better for getting that extra bit of sleep.  It will be so amazing if this continues but I do remember being lulled into a false sense of security with Daisy who was a great sleeper until she was 3 months and then that was it, she didn't sleep properly through the night until she was 3 years old.  She used to wake up shouting that she wanted cake in the middle of the night and wake the whole house up ~ the boys were not amused.  She is better at night now but still enjoys a midnight feast, I get her up on the morning to find chocolate round her mouth and her teddies sat around a little picnic blanket.


Our room has blinds up at the windows and they don't keep the light out very well so I have been looking out for some curtains that would do a better job.  The car boot sale on Wednesday was awesome.  We went over to ask a guy how much he wanted for an old tea chest and noticed that he had heaps of vintage fabric, curtains, bed linen and tablecloths and I literally filled up two huge black bags with everything I could and I found a pair of curtains that fit the window perfectly so I think they are to thank for my baby sleeping so well.  And they look fab.  




No comments:

Post a Comment