Friday 13 January 2012

Sneaky Sneaky...


I have finished the first piece of furniture in my new fave colour (Farrow & Ball ~ Arsenic) and I just can't stop looking at it!  It is gorgeous and I am just making a list of things at home that we need to take to the workshop and get painted in the same dreamy colour.  I am going to paint Nathans chest of drawers (this will be a surprise as I think he may protest but believe me, he will love them when done.  How could he not?)  I am also going to paint our chapel chairs as they are in need of a little something.  We have a pretty little bedside table at the workshop which would look fab (again, this will be in the form of a present for my man.  I really think it would look great in or bedroom and there is no space down my side of the bed.  A present can never be turned down as that would just be rude).  I started a lovely pine corner cabinet and a pretty set of wall shelves in this colour aswell which will be going on the website next week, I know I may be going OTT with this paint but I seriously love it.  If you love it too take a look as I am sure Nath will not be letting me get another tin.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I am the same when I find a colour I love. Just about EVERYTHING gets painted in it xx

    ReplyDelete